Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I mean, who goes to non-BYU YSA wards anyway?

Not me. I decided I like my family more, and also that I don't have time for friendship. My days are institute and homework. I thought having only 2 classes would be easy. I was WRONG. But it's cool. I'll get into the hang of doing homework all day.

I like being at home. Just by living here and being around family boosts the relationship somehow.

It snowed today. It's not going to last. But it will in the mountains, ensuring that I won't get to attempt The Long Hike anytime soon. But I do so love when the clouds disappear the mountains.

I'm going to rid myself of my M/W institute class to give myself more time for homework. Maybe.

Dad made homemade doughnuts tonight after dinner. They were fried and sugary, and that's all that matters.

No comments: