Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dreams v Reality

Right now, dreams are winning. They're so much more flexible, exciting, and imaginitive than real life. And they still have rules, which is cool too. Cada maƱana I find myself pressing the "Sleep" button because my dream isn't finished. In dreams, you can have massive, neverending adventures. Fantasy creatures exist. People who you like can like you back. You can have massive, neverending adventures. You can have abilities that you are unable to have in real life. It just seems like a better deal, to live in a dream. And if I didn't know better, and if it was possible, I would enter the experience machine, where you really could live in a dream and do what you want and have what you want.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i prefer dreams too :) check me back :)